Warlock Miscellaneous Tips
Buy WoW Gold Cheap
- Buy WoW Gold Classic Paypal at Mulefactory. WoW Classic Coupon:
wowcgold & WoW Gold Coupon:
wowrgold. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
Warlock Arena Guide
Curse of Weakness
Solo PVE Technique
Group PVE Technique
Abilities and Talents
Affliction Talent Builds
Demonology Talent Builds
Destruction Talent Builds
Imp Pet Quest
Voidwalker Pet Quest
Succubus Pet Quest
Felhunter Pet Quest
Crowd Control Macros
Stone Management Macros
- Using Siphon Life and Drain Life along with the improved talents in Affliction, you can easily outright tank enemies while DoTs kill it and the Siphon/Drain Life keep you healed. This is known as “Drain Tanking”.
- Improved Corruption is a MUST HAVE talent for most any build. Having Corruption instant casted is one of the best things for a Warlock to have.
- Many Warlocks find Affliction to be the easiest to level up with as it gives access to lots of mana regeneration. However, Demonology is great for depending more on the pet to do damage and Destruction is great as well.
- Avoid playing your Warlock like a Mage. Mages exist for doing nothing but direct damage to enemies, plus they get to summon water and mana stones. Warlocks are a class that relies on its DoTs and its damage and its pets in order to win the day in the most efficient way possible. Sure you can Shadow Bolt all of your enemies down, but it’s a lot more mana efficient to let your pet take the hits and your DoTs do the damage.
- Fear can make enemies run and grab more enemies, so be careful when fighting Humanoids or any enemy that will bring a friend.
- Make sure you have a lot of Stamina! Stamina and Intellect are two extremely beneficial statistics for Warlocks. Your health points, as a Warlock, is something like a secondary mana pool when using Life Tap.
- Drain Soul creates a Soul Shard even at its lowest rank. This can be useful for when you don’t need it for its damage, but for it Soul Shard.
- Keep at least one Soul Shard on you at all times. That way you can easily summon a pet with enough hit points to take out a mob worth XP instead of having to rely on the Imp who may not fit the bill.
- Soul Shards are needed often in groups for various abilities (soul stones, health stones, pet resummons). You may want to gather as few at 5-10 before heading into the instance just to have enough. As you travel through the instance you’ll find getting new shards isn’t that hard, but it’s always best to be prepared especially if everyone asks for a Healthstone.
- In a group avoid Life Tapping below 50% health as it may disturb your healers.
- Use Ritual of Souls in groups instead of manually making Soulshards - even though it's meant for 10 or more uses, it'll serve a group of 5 well enough and this way you will only consume 1 shard.
- If you're facing an imminent wipe, lifetap quickly to almost no health and then use hellfire, you will not lose durability for a death induced by yourself, a great way to join the hunters in cheating repair bills!
The Burning Crusade